Friday, January 30, 2009

What in the world am I doing?

Have you ever been so excited to begin something, but when the time arrives to start you're not so sure anymore? That is exactly the way I am feeling about this. I just knew that having a blog would be the thing for me. As I was setting this up, I started thinking that I am not so sure. Why on earth would a person like me have a blog? I am just as ordinary as they come. I am your average mother, wife, and friend. Definitely not a lot goes on in this life at this moment. Then again, I suppose this could get pretty interesting...I am going to hang with it for a while, I suppose. Do you remember the television show, Doogie Howser, M.D., yeah...remember at the end when he is typing on the computer his "daily events"....I kinda feel that way.