Saturday, April 28, 2012

EASTER WEEKEND

We had a great Easter....  Easter weekend was SUPER busy! 

Good Friday:  Neighborhood Egghunt....Surprise Party that Evening.... Jason- Golf.... Glow-in-the-Dark Egghunt at Night....

Needless to say, Friday was cray-cray....














Saturday: Honestly, I can't remember... Wait! Saturday, we made banana pudding (the yummy from scratch cook it on the stove kind).... We baked delicious little cupcakes.... AND.... We had a church picnic / egg hunt at Darden Park.

The boys, Jason, and I had SO much fun. Well, I had fun watching the boys play, talking, playing, and talking some more. Jason had fun playing three games of basketball with the men. What?? I never heard so much belly aching in my life.... If I heard it once, I heard it a hundred times.... those men saying we are gonna be sore tomorrow...i won't be able to get out of bed...we gonna have to take a break...

Spare me. ;)
They know they loved it.

AND....I know. My children rarely wear ANYTHING but underwear.  Who cares, right?  I pick and choose my battles.