Saturday, December 31, 2011

One More Christmas...

Saturday evening could have possibly been one of the busiest days we have had in a while. 

Wake up.
Start cleaning house.
Begin cooking "snacky-finger foods".
Continue cleaning house.
Continue cooking "snacky-finger foods".
Laundry.
Lay out boys' clothes for party.
12:00- Birthday Party for boys' friend...cake and ice cream at his house.
2:00- Leave party at the house and travel to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks for the party.
4:00- Get home.
5:00- Christmas at my house with my momma. :)

I am definitely not complaining, because I wouldn't have it ANY other way! 

My sisters, brother, their families, my mother and her husband all came over to exchange gifts, eat, talk, and catch up.  It was great having all of us in the same place at the same time. 





As I was uploading the pictures, Silas randomly asks, "Where's the honeybun cake? These pictures are making me hungry."

 Apparently, he really liked my sister's honeybun cake. Thanks for making the honeybun cake, Ko!  :)

So thankful for this night....and this family. :)