Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Up on the Housetop Reindeer Paws....

Christmas 2011

What a fun, exciting, and blessed Christmas we have had once again!

Visiting with family, eating yummy food, worshipping at church on Christmas day, seeing the faces of my precious boys.... These are just a few of my great memories of this Christmas season.

Was this Christmas perfect? No, not by a long shot! Did my boys fuss and fight? Yes! Did I threaten and spank? You better believe it. Did I get to see all my family? No. Did I always have a positive, upbeat, cheery attitude? Lol- negative. But I must say, Christmas was pretty doggone great! :)

WARNING: This is picture overload for sure! :)


The boys sitting out the cookies, milk, and reindeer food!
The boys didn't ask for very much this Christmas. Which is a good thing. :)

We very seldom buy them things, just to be buying them. My mother gets aggravated at me because very few surprises are given throughout the year; unless they earn them from their "chore chart"! Ha! I personally love it that way!

This year, AT THE LAST MINUTE, we decided to get the boys a four-wheeler!

Needless to say they were EXCITED! Needless to say I was a tad bit nervous! Ha!

This is Joe's sweet bear.  Silas has a special bear named Ted, and Joe loves Ted.  Now, he has one all to himself. :)
 It's the simple things....
Joe is our little Angry Birds player.  Silas, too, but Joe LOVES it!  Very competitive! Lol!