Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bittersweet.....

For the past several days on the way to preschool, Jonas and I have the same conversation. It goes like this.....

me: Jonas, I can't believe you are turnin' four.  I just don't think I want you to grow up...You can just stay my baby forever!

Joe: Noooo.... (grins) I'm turning 4.

me: Do you have to turn 4?  3.

Joe: (grins) 4.

Long story short, as I am walking him to his classroom, we are still saying 3, 4 back and forth, and he is laughing! 


This evening we were in the kitchen, and this is the conversation....

Joe: Momma, I gotta tell you sumpin.

me:  What is it, Jonas?

Joe: (grins) I really can't believe you are gonna let me turn 4! 

me:  Well, I can't believe I'm going to let you turn 4 either, but sometimes we just have to let our little guys grow up....


Bittersweet..... 

I love you my baby Jojo.....