Monday, January 23, 2012

Not Spoiled...but Don't Want...

If you know Jason and me, then you know that I do NOT want my kids to be spoiled.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to "want" for anything, but to get whatever they want??  This momma don't think so. 

This is the first year that I took Silas shopping to pick out a present for his brother's birthday.  I told him to make sure and pick something that Joe would like....not what he would like! :)  Silas was SO excited about this!  He couldn't wait to buy his brother a gift!  As soon as Silas saw it, he saw it.  He knew immediately that was the present for his brother.  :)


Joe was VERY excited to have his two presents on his birthday. 

Look at Joe's expression as he was opening up the gift Silas picked out for him!! :) Priceless!



Sweet brotherly love!  You just can't beat a toy shotgun and pistol! 

(Notice that there are two of the exact same thing....Silas convinced me that Joe would want him to have one as well....after all he had to have someone to play with!)