Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Can't Hear...

I love love love both of my sisters. They are my best friends. My younger sister, Kota, actually works in my older sister, Kelly's, florist. Of course during their "down time" we'll chat a while on the phone, catching up on the latest news with each other. There is just one little problem. I can't hear Kota when I talk with her on the phone. What's up with that? At first, I thought it might just be me. While on the phone with her, she is sooo soft spoken. Like after everytime she says something, I'm like..."What did you say?" It gets so freakin old! So, I talked with Kelly and my Mom about it. I'm like, "Can y'all here Kota when you're on the phone with her?" And do you know what....they can't hear her either. Weird, I know. I actually talked with Kota about this. Actually, everyone in my entire family has talked with Kota about this. Speak up child! I can't hear you!