Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Derek Jeter is not needed.

We bought a tee today! Jason had been wanting Silas to have a tee to practice t-ball with. Silas isn't old enough to play on a team (thank goodness), but it would be fun to play around with. Silas, Jonas, and I loaded up and went to town. We went in Wal-Mart first. I knew that they would have one. They had some plastic/toy like things. I didn't really want Silas to have that. I really wanted the real thing. We went to the "sporting" section. They had some fancy type tee. The tee part would swivel 360 degrees. It was supposed to help you learn how to hit inside/outside balls, etc. We weren't anywhere near needing the "Derek Jeter" tee. (Yes, his picture was on it.) Wal-Mart didn't have just a regular normal tee. So...we loaded back up and went into Hibbett Sports. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a 2 and 1 year old into a store with no buggies? Not an easy task. We went in there and of course I saw someone I knew. We talked for a short bit with me holding Joe and holding Silas's hand. We finally found the tees, bought one, and left. It was pretty heavy too! You should have seen me trying to get from the store to my truck. Jonas in one hand. Tee in the other and Silas holding my finger on the hand that I was holding Joe with. Craziness!! Nonetheless, we have a new tee now. Silas has had an excellent time with it! We have spent the majority of the day outside playing. It has been a bit windy, but I love it!!



















DSC05398


DSC05438


DSC05350